15.7.05

I'm sure you all know by now that I'm not one to brag, but if I were to brag I would say that I have got to be the only truly badass person left in the natural world. Just when you think you've seen the last of the sellouts, you get shit like Wedding Crashers which is a step down, even from shit like Dodgeball, for everyone involved. I don't care what you were doing before you were in Wedding Crashers,(shit, I don't care what you'll be in after it either) if you're in Wedding Crashers, it's a step down and you are a sellout. You deserve to be lined up with Johnny Knoxville and shot.
Anyway, that wasn't the point I came here to make. I wanted to say that... Fuck I forgot. The point is, stop making this shit. I will not stand for it. However, I will sit for it, and pay $12.95 for a ticket to do so.
MINDLESS DRONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Training