Seriously, the War at Home? Fuck that!
25.7.05
About Me
- Name: Markel
- Location: Podunk City, Nowheresville, Ukraine
I'm a non-existent fiber of the subconscious of all human emotion portrayed through insecurities wherein I am only because you fear.
Previous Posts
- You know what's starting to get pretty annoying; w...
- You know what? I'm starting to get pretty sick of ...
- Eli's coming. Eli's coming. Eli's coming. No wa...
- The adventures of Johnny Question Mark, Part Whate...
- I was walking to the ball field today because I en...
- I'm sure you all know by now that I'm not one to b...
- Party tip of the day: 5- Make doorways and eaves l...
- Party tip of the day: 4- Mexican decorators. Brigh...
- Party tip o da day: 3- Watch for your darker guest...
- Party tip of the day: 2- Give all of your guests h...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home