Welcome back myself. Thank you myself. Anytime myself. No really, I genuinely appreciate your basic display of cordiality. Well, it's no big deal so don't worry about it. I'll worry about whatever I damn well want to worry about motherfucker. Don't tell me what to do, you sonuvabitch. Sorry, I was just trying to say that it wasn't necessary for you to thank me for an involuntary action. Oh, I suppose that it's possible that I misunderstood the purpose of what you were saying, so I offer my sincerest of apologies. That's okay don't worry about it. Fuck you! Don't tell me what to worry about! Okay, I'm going to leave now. Will you be joining us later. I don't know. We're just going to sit around and talk over some brand X Scotch. Hell yes, I'll be there!
17.8.05
About Me
- Name: Markel
- Location: Podunk City, Nowheresville, Ukraine
I'm a non-existent fiber of the subconscious of all human emotion portrayed through insecurities wherein I am only because you fear.
Previous Posts
- No, now I'm fucking serious, fuck the War at Home!
- Seriously, the War at Home? Fuck that!
- You know what's starting to get pretty annoying; w...
- You know what? I'm starting to get pretty sick of ...
- Eli's coming. Eli's coming. Eli's coming. No wa...
- The adventures of Johnny Question Mark, Part Whate...
- I was walking to the ball field today because I en...
- I'm sure you all know by now that I'm not one to b...
- Party tip of the day: 5- Make doorways and eaves l...
- Party tip of the day: 4- Mexican decorators. Brigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home