2.3.07

Flock: Consider the following: If friends were so important then why would I never bother myself to make any? For example, if you're so G-D great, then how come you don't have me for a friend. The answer couldn't be any more simple; you aren't that great. Because if you were cooler then you would have already made an effort to locate me, and having located me, with your badass hunting skills, you would have swayed me into becoming your friend. And yet, where are you? I don't see you. Wherever could you be? Oh! Holy crap! What are you doing here? Please go away from my window you dirty burnouts.

GO-LLY!

Well, like I was saying, unless you show up here and get me to be your friend then you still suck. The answer to it all is that I don't recall things when I've just experienced epileptic shock so what are you talking about?

You---- quit being so related to prosimians through branches which have split from the tree for literally billions of years!

And one more thing; I'm going to start punching people in wheelchairs. The illusion is gone assholes, I know all about your invalid conspiracy. I'm not just talking about punching people in wheelchairs who do something that's fucked up either, I'm talking about beating the shit out of people in wheelchairs just BECAUSE they're in wheelchairs. Games over and the gloves are off Hocking, you ain't foolin' me no more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Markel said...

it isn't literally billions of years... that was just a lie... and for THAT and that ALONE... i guess i'm a little sorry.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Training